ReStore Associate Permanent Part-Time/ Permanent Full Time- all locations
Do you want your work to mean something? Do you want to work with a dynamic group of people that has a lot of fun? Do you want your efforts to benefit your community.
Habitat for Humanity Victoria is a community based charity working for a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live.
The ReStore is Habitat’s retail program that sells new and used quality merchandise to generate revenue to support Habitat’s charitable work.
Reporting to the ReStore Manager/Assistant Manager/Team Lead, the warehouse associate is responsible for accepting and processing donations for sale, stocking shelves, loading purchases and helping to lead a hardworking and motivated team of volunteers, and assisting retail customers in a warehouse retail environment.
- Strong belief in the mission and values of Habitat for Humanity.
- Able to lift 20 kg as part of the job functions
- Willing to learn
- Team Player
- Cashier experience
- Previous thrift store experience
- Knowledge of Antiques, Furniture, Housewares, Building Materials, Appliances, and general retail merchandise
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- $15.00 to start
- Benefits package available to full and part-time employees after 3 months
- 32-40 Hours per week
- Weekend shifts required
To Apply: Contact Jim Walker Director Retail Operations